This week we are running a usability test for the site. If you'd like to help, here's the test:
Thank you for volunteering to help out with this project!
As a bit of background, the site's purpose is to serve as a platform for robotics educators to share and collaborate on courses. Over the next 30 minutes or so, you will be testing the usability of the site by acting as a user: an educator contributing to the site. You will be given some content to add to the site and a list of questions to answer as you go along or after you are done with your task.
Focus Questions and things to Look For:
1. how accessible is this site and the content in it?
2. how easy is it to upload content?
3. how easy is it to navigate and find content on the site?
4. does this seem easy to collaborate on?
5. is the content is understandable and accurate?
6. does the “how to contribute” require too much prior knowledge? if so, where did you feel lost or where do you think others would feel lost?
7. additional comments?
1. Go to the website and find out How to Contribute
2. Find the course called “Typos.” Find one typo, fix it, and submit your contribution.
3. Answer the questions! (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)